Thursday, April 28, 2005

Grrr Blogger

Stupid mail in blogging is really starting to piss me off.  I got back reject messages for every mail I sent in with subject :RMS and Patternfall.com.  So I go to my blog site today, and what to I see?  The stupid thing had posted once for every time I sent it in.  I hope they get the mail thing fixed soon.  On the plus side, I got the host for RMS to create an application out of the directory I needed to get the UIP to work properly.  Also had to somewhat kludge it though, as I now need the bin folder both in that directory and under the root.  No biggie though, doesn’t take up much space, just have to remember now to make sure to update both locations.  The one under the root is almost exclusively for the calendar, at some point I will pare down the dll’s in there to only what it needs.  Now I need to go in and sync up the tables and stored procs that are supporting all this new functionality.  Going to do that tomorrow, my connection from home is just too slow for it.

No comments: