Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Weekend

Well, had a nice weekend, the weather here was perfect, upper 60’s to lower 70’s all weekend (a bit windy on Saturday though).  Went to my parents’ house with the kids Friday night for dinner, then we went to Goochland County Park with them on Saturday and had a picnic lunch.  After that we went to the YMCA to swim for a while.  We got back home around 5:00.  We took a break from outside then and watched Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.  We had watched Episodes IV-VI the prior weekend, and they enjoyed it quite a bit.  Sunday the kids played outside for a couple hours before lunch, then we had lunch on the back deck, then went downstairs to watch a movie while the twins took a nap.  Sarah laid down on the couch next to me and fell asleep for about 2 hours also!

 

I didn’t get to work on RMS over the weekend as I wanted to, but I did something much more productive and fun.  I have about 1/3 of the admin part done for the classroom pages, just need to be able to add new controls and change the ordering of them.  Hopefully I’ll have that done by the weekend, and I can upload it to the production server then.  Once that’s done I’m going to work on getting some documentation put together for RMS, then I’ll work on any reports that they’d like to have.

No comments: