Saturday, April 16, 2005

FW: Working Out

I’m trying a different workout this week, based on research that I read saying that spending more time at the gym strength training doesn’t get you additional benefits.  I was doing a 3-set circuit of the gym, I am cutting that to 1-set based on the research, we’ll see how it goes.  I’m using the time saved to do some Yoga in the morning, mostly stretching hamstring and glutes.  Haven’t been following my diet too well this week, did ok Monday and Tuesday, but not so good yesterday.  I seem to have the most difficulty when I’m at home all day, and in the evenings.  I think I’d do better if the food just wasn’t available, but since it’s there, I eat it.  Argh.

 

Haven’t had much time to spend on RMS this week, hopefully I’ll get it done this weekend, but I’ve a feeling that will depend on whether the weather is nice or not.  I don’t think I’ll get a lot done if it is a nice weekend, probably be out with my parents and the kids.

 

One of my cousins from Michigan is coming down (over?) on May 26th and staying through the 31st.  She has 3 kids, about the same ages as my oldest 3.  We had a good time with them the last time they came down, met them in PA and spent the day there, went to Hershey park, some garden near there, then headed to my parents.   They are coming down for one of my other cousins child’s Bar Mitzvah.  I didn’t even know they were Jewish, probably because I wasn’t much of a religious person myself, though I am starting to change my mind somewhat in that area, but that could be a book into itself.

No comments: