Friday, April 22, 2005

Whitlock Reunion

I went to a reunion last night of a bunch of people that formerly worked at Whitlock EBS.  It was pretty cool seeing the group again, but a number of people that I wanted to see there didn’t show up.  No great loss for me, cuz I see them semi-regularly anyway.  I may have made a couple of business contacts, so might get a little more side work shortly, don’t know how that will turn out.

 

RMS site is coming along, a little more behind than I’d like, but it’s getting there.  I have the GUI for everything that needs to be done on the classroom pages, now I just need to finish the back end of it, saving to the database and all, and it will be done! J Yay!  Once that is done I will put it up on the site so they can take a look at it.  I’m going to need to work on security in that area, as to who is allowed to edit the site, but I don’t think that will be much problem, I think I just need to limit it to who the group “leader” is (in this case the teachers of the class).

No comments: