Friday, October 15, 2004

Well, yesterday didn't go too badly as far as working time goes. I did manage to get 8 hours in for nTelos. Meagan had a good time at Jamestown, they saw all the ususal stuff, glass blowing, the old houses, a Native American village, that kind of stuff. She bought a couple of things, an indian charm, a fan that didn't work when she bought it (I advised her to make sure stuff works in the future before she buys it), and she got a piece of glass from the glass blowing area.

Meagan and Brenna both have Odyssey of the Mind tonight. Deanna is a coach for Brenna's team, so I have to go home early to watch the twins and get Sarah off the bus. Don't know what my Mom has planned for them tonight, probably going to dinner with the rest of the family.

Tomorrow is going to be busy, Deanna is going grocery shopping (as normal), and we have a RN coming over to do physical on both of us for the life insurance we just got through MetLife. We bought a Term policy until we deceide who to buy the Universal one through, though it will probably be MetLife.

Our 11th anniversary is also tomorrow. We're not doing anything tomorrow because we will be getting ready for vacation and such, we'll probably go out to dinner Monday or Tuesday night while we're at the beach.

I'll try to post some from the beach, but I don't know if I will have a dial-up line by then. I think DirecWay provides us with an 800 number, but I have to find out what that is. I probably have to go through Joe, because he's the only one that knows his DirecWay login.

No comments: