Monday, October 25, 2004

Back Home

Ugh, I think that was the worst vacation I can remember. I was sick most of the week, and at least 2 of the kids were sick at any given time. Riley and Eryn were finally getting over the worst of it at the end of the week. I am over it just in time to get back to work, whooopee.

I ended up not getting squat done for the business during the week, but oh well. I have till Nov. 1 to finish up the RMS intranet, I should be able to get it done, there's not that much left. Just have to put an admin front-end on an open soure forum piece that I am using for their messaging system, and finish up the admin for building custom web pages. The hardest part will probably be managing images they want to upload.

My parents kept Savannah for us while we were on vacation, and offered to keep her now until we have our house build. I took them up on it, I hate having to keep her on a chain. They are probably going to spoil her and make her an inside dog, but at least she will be able to run around all she wants.

Email when I got back to work wasn't bad. I think that's because not many people really know me here yet. That should change soon. I am going to be in the on-call rotation I think starting this week. I guess that depends on how much is left before we can actually let people start testing on the system.

No comments: