Thursday, October 14, 2004

More Scheduling fun

Turns out my day gets even more fun. Joe's first flight home was late, so he missed his connecting flight, so He won't be there this afternoon. Deanna has to be at school at 4:00 to pick Meagan up from her field trip, so I have to be home at 3:30, which means I have to leave work at 2:30. So I will be missing about 2 hours away from work (I did work from home about 30 minutes this morning, so I will have about 90 minutes to make up tonight). I was hoping to be able to work from home tomorrow, but I think I need to come in and get some stuff done and make sure I have synchronized everything before I leave on vacation. I have to leave early on Fridays anyway because Meagan and Breanna have Odyssey of the Mind after school, and Deanna is one of the coaches for that. nTelos support people still haven't figured out why my VPN connection isn't working, so I don't know how effective any work I do Friday night/Saturday morning would be, since I wouldn't be able to check it in until after vacation. I'm going to try calling the guy who keeps ignoring my emails about it this afternoon when I get home to try and troubleshoot the thing. Also have to get some stuff done for The Lock Up, and Concourse is having issues with one of their servers so I can't get to their reports. Bleck what a day. The intermediary guy for concourse (the one who writes my checks) is having some kind of email problems, his emails to me seem to be falling into a black hole somewhere, so I'm not getting any information from him. He needs to work that out, it is becoming a real issue. I dunno what the problem is, I have 4 different email accounts, and his stuff isn't getting to any of them. Did I mention I'm really looking forward to vacation?

No comments: