Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, today will be an interesting day schedule-wise. Debra had to leave at 6 this morning, and my wife has to take my oldest to school early for a field trip. She has to take the Debra's baby with her, because I will have to get the kids ready for school and on the bus. I'll probably be getting to work about 8 this morning, so I will be doing some work from home before and after. Haven't had much time for overtime this week yet, so I am going to try to get a lot of time in today. We'll see what happens, as it's bath night for the kids, and vacation coming up Sunday, blah blah blah. This week hasn't been condusive to getting a lot of work done. I also have to work on Richmond Montessori's intranet, and hopefully my SQL Reporting Server client has provided my with the queries he needs run instead of my trying to guess what they are from data. Also got some new web site work to do for The Lock Up, so it will be a busy end of the week.

No comments: