Saturday, November 20, 2004

Well, still haven't been able to talk to the people down the road about buying their little piece of land that is between the property we want and the road. I need to get moving on the house building, we have been here way longer than we thought, and haven't even started yet. I think I will call the builder today and find out what the next step we need to do is, I think we can safely say that we will get the land, but even if we don't, that only affects the driveway, which I'm not worried about all that much.

Work is going ok, nTelos stuff is coming along, but slowly. Takes a while to figure out where (and if) the data I need to send to the mainframe is being kept in the web objects.

Home business is going well also, The Lockup is doing a "soft launch" (not my words) of the site this weekend with part of the functionality we have developed. Supposed to do testing and complete implementation of it next week. Thus I have been spending most of my time doing stuff for Harmony Web, and haven't been able to do much for RMS last week. I may try to get some work done on that today, all I really need to do at this point is get the security for the calendar and yaf integrated, hopefully not too difficult.

No comments: