Thursday, November 18, 2004

Nealz Nuze Today's Nuze - FairTax

FAIR TAX UPDATE
Boortz is trying to push the FairTax plan with a book, I hope it works. It'd be wonderful to actually keep the money I earn. That, along with being able to control at least part of my social security pyramid scheme would put Bush down as one of the greats in my book.

Business is going ok, Harmony Web is having issues with the service provider that The LockUp is using to provide them with web services. Sombody keeps screwing them up. There was supposed to be a soft launch of the new services at TLU this weekend, hopefully that will still go, but unknown at this point.

I put part of RMS's stuff live for them last Friday, now I have to work on plugging into yaf.net's security system so the calendaring piece will have some, right now anyone that knows the URL can do anything to the calendar, but it's not exposed on the web site anywhere. Dunno about the way YAF is doing security, wish they had used something standard for it, but they are rolling their own. Hopefully I won't have to make changes on that side, hate to do that and then not be able to upgraded in pieces.

Haven't visited DeviantArt in a while, probably have a couple hundred messages to look at. Ugh.

Thanksgiving is looking good. Going to be having lunch at Debra's at 12, then dinner at Kim's at 4, so will get to see both families.

Debra got basically laid off this week, the are making her an as needed employee, I think in some effort to not have to pay unemployment. Whatever, stupid people don't realize she can still collect reduction of hours to 0 benefits. She'll probably look for something part-time locally, maybe the Wal-Mart in C'ville or something like that. She also now has a reason to push on making Kris either buy the house, or get out so she can sell it. Kris has been screwing with them on that for some time.

I gotta get my ass moving on the building process, I looked up a lawyer in Louisa yesterday, hope to call him today and find out what I need to do next. Also need to talk with Dr. Burton about getting my taxes done for my business, and how I should structure that.

No comments: