Tuesday, November 23, 2004

RMS

Finally got the Calender portion of RMS site integrated with Yaf.net's security mechanism. Wasn't too bad once I figured out how the authentication scheme works, and it was definitly knowlegede I'll be using again, esp. seeing how I'm planning on taking the security test for my final MCSD exam. Speaking of which, I've been slacking on my studying for that, but I did do some today. What I learned from the Calendar was in some of the questions on the practice test I bought ($22 well spent), so I definitely feel it was time well spent figuring that stuff out.

Caught up on looking at my Deviant Art watch list, only 250 things I had to go thru...What I get for leaving it for so long. I definitly need to get a new digital camera, and start using it. Or at least start using the old one.

Deanna had to go to WV yesterday to help her dad go thru her grandfather's stuff. Her brothers girlfriend just had to go along and see what she could grab. I was hoping Frank would tell her not to go, but oh well. They brought home a bunch of stuff, some furniture, pictures, china, crystal, etc. I know that must have been hard to do, going through someones things after they die. I'm going to have to go look at some of the stuff my Mom and Kenny saved of grandma's sometime, just to look through it. That will be hard tho, even though it's been over 2 years. I try to do that kind of stuff in small steps, I'm not good at it.

Thanksgiving coming up, that should be good. We're doing lunch at Debra's house at noon, and Kim is doing something at 4pm. My mom said she doesn't know if she's going to that or not, and doesn't want to come to Debra's (I think because of someone's girlfriend, the same one that pushed herself to WV). If she doesn't go to Kim's, we will at least go by there that afternoon to see them. If she goes to Kim's, we'll drop by as well. I'll try to talk with Chuck about his artiste web application he wants to get done.

I went by Chuck's house last Friday to secure his wireless network (was wide open). Played some X-box while I was there, kicked his butt on some fighting game, it was pretty cool. David said he was going to get us one of those for Xmas, as well as the gamecube Debra is getting us for the kids. Should be fun :)

No comments: