Friday, December 15, 2017

2017/12/14

So I've been using AngularJS for about 2 years now and while it is a vast improvement over using the javascript of old, the IDE's still fail to impress. I know it's due to javascript being a duck typed language but I've been waiting far too long for Something to impress me. VS Code is good, but still doesn't recognize things that are defined in other files when trying to go to definition, and for parameters you won't get anything other than "any" if you're not working with typescript. I know, duck typed, and that's what gives JS a lot of its power but man I hate not having intellisense for so many things.
On another topic, tomorrow I finish up my focus topic(?) on headspace (meditation), it will be nice to finally move on to something new, but I haven't picked out my next area yet.
My goat farming partner has brought me 6 more goats over the last 3 days, herd size is now 18. I'll be working this weekend to get more yard fenced in and hoping the guy that will be clearing another acre for us will be able to do it before next month. I also need to set up a catch pen so I don't have to chase them to give them shots.

No comments: