Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Karate

Meagan and Brenna moved up to the adult class tonight, and I started my first class. The 3 of us went off separately with a green belt to go over the basic blocks and stances. I think Meagan will enjoy being in the older class, I'm not sure about Brenna though. She says she likes it, but I think she would have more fun in the kids class. She is Meagan's size, but still only 9, that 18 months makes a good bit of difference in maturity between the two of them. Sarah is still in the kids class, and she still enjoys going. While we are practicing she watches stuff on our portable DVD player, the other two do while she is practicing. I'm just glad they are all having a good time. I'm going to see if I can get them to practice with me in the evenings some now, they haven't really been doing that on their own.

No comments: