Thursday, February 09, 2006

House

Well, got a new set of documents to the loan officer today, as they needed more recent copies of everything I had given them before because it has taken so long to get the release approved. Thankfully it was all easy to get my hands on. I love doing everything online. Now if ING would just do checking accounts.
I've been doing some Tai Chi lately, and I need to get back into doing yoga, my back has started bothering me again, due to me sitting almost all day long no doubt. The 90 minute round trip drive doesn't help, but at least I don't have to deal with much traffic, that would put me over the edge. I'm going to ask Wachovia again about getting remote access to their network so I can work from home sometimes. Would be nice to be able to work from home once or twice a week again.

No comments: